5 Car Cleaning Hacks to Save You Time & Money
It’s a fact of life that when it comes to cleaning our own cars, we tend to let it go longer than we should. Today, the team at Sully’s Auto are going to share some quick hacks for keeping your car looking clean and tidy with little effort.
- Toothpaste will clean the cloudiness off your headlights! Apply a layer of toothpaste to your headlights, and then scrub off.
- Magic Erasers will make quick work of cleaning your leather seats and interiors without leaving smells or residue
- Use a slightly damp sock to wipe over your air vents and speakers to get rid of dust
- Use a wooden clothes peg dipped in essential oils for a quick, easy car air freshener. Just peg to your air vents
- Don’t forget the inside of your windshield needs to be cleaned as well as the outside. Use warm water, a few drops of vinegar and dish washing liquid and wipe the inside of your windshield.
- If you have children in car seats, put down a sheet or towel under their seats to catch the inevitable mess that happens with kids in cars!
We hope these quick tips help save you time, money and get your car looking better! Don’t forget, for any of your mechanical needs, you can contact Sully’s Auto via the link here, or by phoning us directly.